Starting January 1st, build your business with a new, more flexible way to earn Star Club Bonuses.
What are new enrollments?
- A new enrollment is a Retail Customer, Member, or Ambassador who places their first product order of any size.
- You must be the Original Sponsor (at the time of purchase) of the new Member or Ambassador on their first purchase.
- The Retail Customer’s order must be first level to you.
- The count of new Retail Customers, Members, or Ambassadors starts over with each calendar month, so you must sponsor at least three new Retail Customers, Members, or Ambassadors in the month, with a total of $500 of product sales to earn a Star Club Bonus.
What counts as product sales from new people?
- Product sales from new people includes the first purchase a new Retail Customer, Member, or Ambassador places at their purchase price (excluding taxes, shipping, non-PV items, and join kits) in the month they are sponsored.
- The first order placed counts. Any subsequent orders placed do not count toward product sales from new people for Star Club Bonuses.
- You must have a minimum of $500 in sales from new people, plus a minimum of (3) new enrollments in a calendar month to earn a Star Club Bonus.
Who is eligible to earn Star Club Bonuses?
- Star Club Bonuses can be earned by a new or existing Ambassador, Associate, or Business Leader. You must be the Original Sponsor (at the time of purchase) of the new Member or Ambassador on their first purchase. Retail Customer first purchases must be first level to the Ambassador, Associate or Business Leader.
- There is no limit to the bonuses you can earn each month.
- You do not have to be bonus eligible (with a 100 PV personal order) to earn a Star Club Bonus.
- In the event the Original Sponsor is a Member or is no longer active, the new join order will count for the next eligible Original Sponsor.
Star Club Bonus Payments
- Star Club Bonuses will be paid weekly (processed on Wednesday, deposited on Thursday), accompanied by a new Report in the Back Office that details bonuses included in each weekly payment.
- Shaklee generally pays bonuses monthly; however, Star Club Bonuses are paid weekly, when you are registered for direct deposit of your bonuses. Qualifiers without Direct Deposit will be paid in their monthly Bonus/Commission check.