Meet Shaklee Collagen, your daily beauty booster. Use the info below to learn more about this exciting product and how you can take advantage of Shaklee Collagen to introduce new people to Shaklee!
Your Daily Beauty Booster
- Uniquely designed to include all 9 essential amino acids needed to support protein synthesis, including collagen. Combined with biotin for maintaining healthy hair, nails and skin, and vitamin C, an antioxidant to protect cells against oxidative damage.
- 2.5 g collagen per serving derived from collagen types I and III
- 7.5 mcg of biotin to support healthy hair, skin, and nails
- 22.5 mg of vitamin C to protect against oxidative damage caused by free radicals and aid in collagen synthesis
- 100% hydrolyzed collagen for quicker digestion and absorption
- Dissolves seamlessly into your favourite drink. Perfect addition to your daily coffee or shakes.
- Derived from a grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine source
- Non-GMO, dairy-free, and gluten-free
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives are added
#57401 | MEMBER PRICE: $72.05 | PV: 39.00
Use the following resources to begin sharing Shaklee Collagen and check the Shaklee Share Mobile app for social posts you can use to spread the word online.
Informational Social Posts
Modify the suggested copy to sound like your own voice!
Suggested Copy: “Did You Know” Curiosity Post
“It’s literally everywhere…have you ever wondered why your body needs it?
Collagen is the most abundant, naturally-occurring protein found in our body, it makes up about a third of all the protein in our body. But while collagen occurs throughout our entire body, it is particularly abundant in our skin, our bones, and our connective tissues – about 75% of our skin is made up of collagen.
I just had the opportunity to try a new collagen product and I’m super excited to share it with you. DM me if you’re interested in trying it. “
Suggested Copy: Why Supplement Collagen?
You’ve probably heard a lot about collagen lately. If you haven’t tried it yet, it can be hard to know if what’s trendy is truly for you.
Here are some great reasons to consider collagen in your nutrition routine:
As we age, our natural collagen production begins to slow down (it begins in your 20s).
Slow collagen production can lead to common signs of aging such as stiff joints, sagging skin, brittle nails, lacklustre hair and wrinkles.
Supplementing with a collagen product that contains all 9 essential amino acids supports protein synthesis, including collagen
Interested in learning more? Hit me up…let’s talk.
Suggested Copy: Not All Collagen is Created Equal
Is Your Collagen Complete?
Collagen is the most abundant, naturally-occurring protein found in the human body and is the building block for your cells, tissues, and organs, making it essential for healthy bones, cartilage, skin, hair, and nails.
But for any protein to provide the nutritional support you need; it should contain all NINE of the essential amino acids.
Collagen alone doesn’t cut it.
That’s why I’m loving this new collagen product that my company just launched!
It contains a blend of collagen and pea protein…providing all 9 essential amino acids.
DM me if you’d like to learn more.
Suggested Copy: Product Highlights Infographic
How does Shaklee Collagen stack up? The numbers speak for themselves.
Our collagen protein is the most complete – giving you the nutritional support you need for healthier skin, hair and nails…all in a convenient powder you can easily mix in with your routine beverages.
DM me for more details.