There’ll be no winter blues for Shaklee Top Achievers in 2021 because we’re migrating south!
Next year’s Top Achievers International Trip is 7 days of wining, dining, and sun shining in glamourous Australia – from breathtakingly beautiful Sydney to lavish adventure at a private resort on Hayman Island situated in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef!
Shaklee Top Achievers who earn this trip will first enjoy 3 days and nights at the Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, described as “an elegant sanctuary above a distinctive harbour city.” Spend your days exploring the quintessentially iconic landmarks such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House, a World Heritage–listed destination. Be treated to the amenities of the Shangri-La resort, including elegantly appointed rooms and suites, award-winning dining experiences, and CHI, The Spa, an urban oasis in the heart of Australia’s most populous and multicultural city.
On Day 4, Shaklee Top Achievers will be pleasantly whisked away from Sydney to rendezvous with the yacht that will carry them to the Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort! Serenely snuggled in Australia’s Whitsunday archipelago, Hayman Island is just 4 square kilometres of exclusive jet-set extravagance.
During their three-night stay, Shaklee Top Achievers will enjoy a relaxing excursion to the Great Barrier Reef, as well as such local activities as snorkelling and indulgent resort amenities including dining on Hayman Beach, secluded gourmet picnics in idyllic beach locations, private poolside cabana lunches, meals in intimate private dining rooms, and more.
How to Qualify
Achieve the new Paid-As Rank of Key Coordinator or higher for four consecutive months during the 2020–2021 incentive period (based on the Five-Year Rule, as seen below) to qualify for the Top Achievers International Trip.
First-time Paid-As Rank Advancements at the following ranks (when held for four consecutive months) will qualify you for this trip:
- Key Coordinator
- Senior Key Coordinator
- Master Coordinator
- Senior Master Coordinator
- Presidential Master Coordinator
Example 1: Business Leader Bobbie had a base rank of Executive Coordinator. She advanced to the Paid-As Rank of Key Coordinator for the first time in July 2020. She held the Paid-As Rank of Key Coordinator in July, August, September, and October. She completed four consecutive months at the new Paid-As Rank of Key Coordinator and has qualified for the trip. Her only other requirement is to stay above the rank of Executive Coordinator through the month of the trip.
Example 2: Business Leader Tiye has the base rank of Master Coordinator (because she had held it more than four consecutive months in the last five years), but she’s currently a Senior Key Coordinator. Then, in October 2019, she advanced to the Paid-As Rank of Senior Master Coordinator for the first time. She held the Paid-As Rank of Senior Master Coordinator in October, November, December, and January. She completed four consecutive months at the new Paid-As Rank of Senior Master Coordinator and has qualified for the trip. Congrats to Tiye for jumping two ranks to meet the qualification! Her only other requirement is to stay above the rank of Executive Coordinator through the month of the trip.
New rank is determined according to the Five-Year Rule, meaning that the rank achieved must meet one of the following criteria:
- A first-time, never-before-achieved rank, or
- A Paid-As Rank that was held only prior to the January 2014 PV month, or
- A Paid-As Rank that was held for less than four consecutive months from January 2014 through December 2018 (note: a month in which a Volume Grace Month or waiver was used does not count as a month in which Director rank was held)
- First-time Rank Advancement is based on the Five-Year Rule
- You must hold the new rank for at least four consecutive months
- Those who start their new rank qualifications by December 2020 and maintain for the four consecutive months (through March 2021) will qualify for the 2021 Top Achievers International Trip
- Once the Rank Advancement requirement is met, your Paid-As Rank may NOT fall below Executive Coordinator through the month of the trip
- The highest reward you can qualify for is two people in one room for this trip, even if you advance by more than one of these ranks during the Qualification Period
The Five-Year Rule as defined here supersedes the definition in the P&R.
Leadership Qualification for Keys and Above
Eligible Key Coordinators and higher may qualify for the Top Achievers International Trip under the alternate Leadership Qualifications in lieu of qualifying via Rank Advancement.
Eligible Key Coordinators and Higher
To be eligible to qualify using the Leadership Qualifications, you must have been a Paid-As Key Coordinator or higher in at least four PV months from January through December 2019, not necessarily consecutive.
Eligible Key Coordinators and above who increase their total cumulative QOV by 60,000 over their 2019 base will earn the 2021 Top Achievers International Trip.
|Rank||Cumulative QOV Increase|
|Key Coordinator – Presidential Master Coordinator||60,000 + QOV|
In addition, you must be a Paid-As Key Coordinator or higher for four months during the Qualification Period (January through December 2020). Once that requirement is met, your Paid-As Rank may not fall below Executive Coordinator for the remainder of the Qualification Period and all succeeding months through the month of the trip.
Your cumulative QOV base is the greater of:
- The total of your cumulative QOV for each month from the January to December 2019 PV months, or
Example 1: Business Leader Tony is a Key Coordinator who had a QOV of 30,000 every month during 2019. His cumulative QOV is 360,000. If his cumulative QOV total in 2020 is 420,000 QOV or more (an increase of 60,000 QOV or more over his base), he’ll qualify for the Top Achievers International Trip.
Example 2: Business Leader Laura hit Key Coordinator for the first time in September 2019. She held Key Coordinator for the remainder of the year but her monthly average QOV for 2019 was only 15,000. Her QOV cumulative base will be set at the minimum of 300,000.
 QOV (Qualified Organizational Volume) consists of all your Organizational Volume (OV) minus the entire OV of your largest leg in a given month. Your largest leg can change from one month to the next depending on each leg’s OV at the business close of the month.
- Incentive Quick Reference: English | French
- Incentives Booklet: English | French
- Incentive Presentation: English PDF | PPT French PDF | PPT
- Want to learn more about the Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney resort? Click here.
- Want to learn more about the Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort resort? Click here.