Check out your newly enhanced reports: faster, easier, and optimized for mobile!
Manage and grow your business – on mobile and desktop – with these fast, fun, and flexible business tools now available in the Shaklee Connect/My Business tab.
- New: Enhanced Reports feature:
– With simple filters, you can create powerful, actionable reports of your team activity
– Nearly all columns are now sortable, including volume columns
– Genealogy is once again “indented” and easy to see
– You can search for anyone on your team and see their upline and downline connections
And you still have these cool features:
- View a clean and easy-to-understand dashboard of where your business is in real time
- Quick Actions allow you to add a note or a lead, or share a Shaklee Healthprint™ assessment, with just a single click
- Use Team Search to quickly search and view your team and leads from one place
- Easily add Follow Up reminders and notes to help you stay on track with customer and prospect reach-outs
- Meet someone out and about and want to send them a Shaklee video or other asset? Use Share Resources to send it quickly and check that task off your list!
- Group Email: personalize and send targeted e-mails to your prospects, customers, and team
- Goals: input your personal short- and long-term goals, including your “why”
- Shaklee Weekly: track weekly activities in a fun and visual way
- Watch List: add up to 10 team members – those you’re working closely with – to your dashboard
Visit Shaklee.com > My Business Tab to begin using the new Shaklee Connect Distributor tools today!
Check the “How to Use Reports – Overview” video tutorial* on how to leverage the power of the enhanced Reports feature.
- How to Use Reports – Overview
- How to Access New Features
- How to do a Team Search
- How to Share Healthprint & Resources
- How to Add Leads, Notes & Follow Up
- How to View & Complete Follow Ups
- How to Send a Group Email