Join forces with your fellow Distributors for this limited-time competition/challenge that rewards you with special prizes when you share Shaklee and help others improve their wellness and income!
Use Team Up to support new Distributors who have joined your team or partner with Shaklee friends from other organizations to create mutual accountability and encouragement as you pursue your goals.
- You may have a team of between 3 — 5 people, but we encourage you to build teams of 5 to maximize your opportunity to achieve the team prizes.
- Only TWO Business Leaders may be on each team (Director or higher rank as of March 2021 PV month).
- The remaining team members may be Distributors or Associates who were not a Director or higher as of March 2021 PV month.
- You may only be on one Team Up team during the qualification period. A Shaklee ID can only be used once.
- Registration is FREE, but you MUST register as part of a team to be eligible for any prizes. Registration should be done by the Team Captain.
- You may register your team anytime up until the day before the start of the qualification period, Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 8 pm (PT).
- Once the sign-up deadline has passed, teams are “locked,” and members may not be added or deleted from a team.
Focus on achieving 2 & 1 in May! Get your team of 5 people and if each person on your team sponsors 2 & 1 in May, you will earn both the Team Up Bronze and Team Up Silver prizes.
- Team Up Bronze – As a team sponsor 5 new Distributors with $150 product order.
- Each new Distributor counts toward Team Up when they join between May 1–31, 2021 with a $150+ product purchase (excluding taxes, shipping, and the Business Starter Kit).
- This includes existing Members becoming Distributors with a qualifying $150 product order.
- You must be the Original Sponsor of the new Distributor.
- When you have a total of 5 new Distributors sponsored by your team, your team qualifies.
- Team Up Silver – Qualify for the Bronze prize and as a team earn 5 Star Club Bonuses.
- Each $75 Star Club bonus you receive for personally sponsoring 3 new Members or Distributors with a $150+ product order in the calendar month of May will count for your team.
- When your team has earned a total of 5 Star Bonuses in May and you have qualified for the Team Up Bronze prize, your team qualifies.
- All Star Club Bonus rules apply.*
- Team Up Gold – Be one of the Top 10 Teams that sponsors the most new Distributors
- A new Distributor is defined in the Team Up Bronze section.
- In the event of a Tie Breaker, we will also look at the number of Star Club Bonus earned by your team.
- Aim to be #1 to earn a coveted Top Team Trophy.
- Each member of a qualifying team will receive a Team Up Prize if they sponsor at least one new Distributor during the qualification period. Prizes will only be awarded to qualifying team members that are the Original Sponsor of at least one new Distributor in May.
- Prizes will be awarded for each prize level achieved.
- Team Up Points cannot be earned via a reorganization, roll up, survivorship, combined Distributorship, Purchase/Sale Transaction, or sponsorship line movement. Shaklee reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether point rewards are appropriate.
Bronze – H2go Wave Bottle
20.9 oz double wall 18/8 stainless steel thermal bottle with copper vacuum insulation, threaded stainless steel insulated lid, bamboo top, swing handle, glossy ombré finish, stainless steel base
Silver – Featherweight Gray Hoodie
Shaklee branded lightweight tri-blend essential that’s perfect all year round.
Gold – Stormtech Madagascar Duffle Pack
Designed to be adaptable and spontaneous -the Madagascar Duffle Pack offers a large main zippered opening generous pocket space, large interior zip mesh organizer compartments, this duffle has space for all your essential items. Swap to a backpack by merely adjusting the ergonomic shoulder straps, or quickly grab the side carrying handles when passing through airport security. This pack also features two zippered full access end pockets for quick storage of shoes, and compressions straps to keep contents from shifting in transit.