Earn the opportunity to GO and GIVE at the first-ever Shaklee Cares Service Trip. Be among the 10 people to qualify for a unique opportunity to put the mission of Shaklee into action during a philanthropic trip hosted by our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Roger Barnett.
You qualify for this incentive through the same activities that grow your business and unlock the rewards of the VIP Elite Program!
The Top 5 Teams with the most VIP Elite Points during the qualification period will qualify. To learn more about the VIP Elite Program, click here.
You can qualify via a drawing. Five (5) additional teams will be awarded based on a “drawing” system. Drawing entries are earned through business building activities:
- Earn 2 entries for every new Ambassador you sponsor with $150+ product order
- Earn 1 entry for every new Member you sponsor with $150+ product order
- Earn 1 entry for re-activating a Member or Ambassador that hasn’t placed an order in the last 6 months when you get them to place a product order of $150 or more
Must have a minimum of 10 VIP Elite Points to qualify.
Example – you can earn 10 Elite Points by sponsoring one new Ambassador or earning a Star Club Bonus between January and April 2023. To learn more about the VIP Elite Program, click here.
Top 5 VIP Elite Rules
- The Top 5 Business Leaders (that are opted in by April 1, 2023) with the most VIP Elite Points during the qualification period will qualify.
- All VIP Elite Program rules apply. To learn more about the VIP Elite Program, click here.
- In the event of a tie-breaker, the Business with the highest number of Ambassadors sponsored with a product order of $150+ will be the winning team.
Five (5) Shaklee ID’s will be awarded awarded a spot on the Shaklee Cares Service Trip based on a random drawing of qualified entries. Drawing entries are earned through business-building activities:
- Earn two (2) entries for every new Ambassador you sponsor with a $150+ product order (after all promotional discounts are applied and excluding taxes, fees, shipping, and cost of the Business Starter Kit)
- Earn one (1) entry for every new Member you sponsor with a $150+ product order (after all promotional discounts are applied and excluding taxes, fees, shipping, and cost of the Membership Kit)
- Earn one (1) entry for re-activating a Member or Ambassador that hasn’t placed an order in the last 6 months when you get them to place a product order of $150 or more.
No purchase necessary. The purchase of Shaklee products will not increase your chances of winning.
Eligibility: Open to all active Shaklee Ambassadors in Canada and the US who are 18 years old and older. You must opt-in to the Shaklee Cares Service Trip by April 1, 2023 via https://go.shaklee.com/shaklee-gives-back/ and earn a minimum of 10 VIP Elite Points by April 30, 2023. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. There is no limit to the number of entries per Ambassador. If you qualify as a Top 5 VIP Elite Qualifier you are no longer eligible.
Selecting Winners: Five (5) eligible winners will be selected at random and the winners will be announced on Monday, May 22, 2023 on the Mission Possible Call.
Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final, binding and non-appealable.
Odds: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Prizes: Five (5) prize winners (“Prize Winners”) will be eligible to receive one (1) of the following prizes (“Prize(s)”):
- One (1) Prize Winner will receive one (1) round-trip coach class air transportation, group transfers to/from the airport to the hotel in the destination city on set arrival and departure dates, some meals, and hotel room, tax and gratuity charges for the specified nights of the incentive. Total approximate retail value is US $3,000.
- The trip attendees must be on Shaklee record as a member of the qualifying Ambassadorship. Up to a maximum of two (2) people can attend the Shaklee Cares Service Trip per qualified Shaklee ID and they must both be listed on the Shaklee DBA. Any exceptions to this will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis after the qualification is complete.
- The Shaklee Cares Service Trip will include round-trip coach class air transportation, group transfers to/from the airport to the hotel in the destination city on set arrival and departure dates, some meals, and hotel room, tax and gratuity charges for the specified nights of the incentive.
- Shaklee provides round-trip coach air transportation from an airport near your hometown (the mailing address on file with Shaklee). Attendees are responsible for paying any additional airfare if they embark from another location.
- Qualifiers will be emailed registration information at the end of May 2023 that includes event registration deadlines. If you are unable to register and book your airfare by the deadline, you will not be able to attend this event. Your qualification will be awarded to the next person in line.
- Trip awards are non-transferrable, and no substitution will be made for anyone that is unable to travel for any reason. Shaklee reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated award should become unavailable for any reason including COVID-19 or any other health reason. Each qualifier is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income. Prize winners will be issued a taxable benefit information letter based on the Actual Retail Value of the incentive awarded and are encouraged to consult an income tax specialist to clarify their particular situation.
- Publicity: Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, province, likeness, photo, submission, and/or Prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
Terms and Conditions – Gaming and Paper Ambassadors
Anyone creating and/or placing product orders through fake Ambassador/Business Leader accounts or using the credit card of another person without their permission, or otherwise attempting to manipulate or game this incentive will be subject to all remedies for breach of contract set forth in the Shaklee Statement of Privileges & Responsibilities (P&R), up to and including termination.
Company’s Right to Change/Cancel Incentive Programs and/or Terms
Shaklee (the “Company”) may, at its discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Shaklee Cares Service Trip program. The Company reserves the right to change or modify Incentive Program terms and conditions or terminate any Incentive Program at any time, for any reason, without prior notice. Your continued participation in any Incentive Program will confirm your acceptance of such changes. The Company reserves the right to monitor the accounts of all participants, at any time and without notice, for compliance with Incentive Program rules and the P&R. All interpretations of Incentive Program terms and conditions are at the Company’s sole discretion, and the Company’s decisions will be final. In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and any translated version of any Incentive Program rules, the English language version will govern.