Discover Their Needs
Knowing the wants and needs of your future customers and future business partners is key for any successful business owner. It’s important to pay attention and understand their health concerns and goals they’re trying to achieve so you know how Shaklee can be of service to them.
Look for people who are:
- Expressing dissatisfaction with their work or workplace
- Concerned about expenses (childcare, healthcare, monthly bills, car payments, etc.)
- Complaining about not feeling or looking their best
- Talking about wanting to have more time with family or to pursue hobbies or other goals
- Looking for a way to be of service to others while also earning an income
These are people who are prime candidates for sharing our products or income opportunity. Remember, the focus should be on how Shaklee can help them with the needs they’ve expressed.