The New Leader Conference is a unique, exclusive virtual experience that includes a special celebration, surprise gifts, and a 90-minute training session. The conference will be held quarterly (every 3 months).
- Celebrate an important milestone in your Shaklee journey
- Hear from your Shaklee Home Office including Jeff Pearson, Chief Sales Officer, and Jeff Hill, President of Global Sales
- Learn from successful Business Leaders as they share tips and best practices for social media, mindset, and getting into action
- Take your business to the next level through tools that we are making available just for our New Leaders!
- Join accountability groups lead by your Regional Sales team
- Participate in New Leader specific special incentives
- Receive Shaklee swag
- Achieve the Paid As Rank of Director for the first time
- If you have not held the Paid As Rank of Director for 4 consecutive months at any point in 2019-2020, AND you have not previously attended a New Directors Conference, you may qualify for the New Leader Conference by achieving the Paid As Rank of Director one month during the qualification period
- Once you have achieved the Paid As Rank of Director, you are qualified.There are no maintenance requirements.
- You must achieve the Paid As Rank of Director one full PV month prior to the calendar month of the quarterly New Leader Conference to participate. If not, you will be invited to the next quarterly New Leader Conference.
Example: To attend the New Leader Conference taking place in May 2021, a Business Leader must achieve the Paid As Rank of Director no later than the March 2021 PV month.
- Qualifiers will be emailed registration information at the end of the Qualification Period that includes event registration deadlines. If you are unable to register by the deadline, you may be unable to attend this event. At the time of registration please ensure that we have your correct shipping address on file.
- In the case that you are unable to attend the event the quarter that you qualified, you are able to request one exception to the attend the following quarterly New Leader Conference. Simply email email@example.com prior to your scheduled New Leader Conference.
New rank is determined according to the Two-Year Rule, meaning that the rank achieved must meet one of the following criteria:
- A first-time, never-before-achieved rank, or
- A Paid As Rank that was held only prior to January 2019 PV month, or
- A Paid As Rank that was held for less than four consecutive months from January 2019 through December 2020. (A month in which a Volume Grace Month or waiver was used does not count as a month in which Director rank was held.)