- Any bonus eligible Ambassador, Associate or Business Leader with a Loyalty Order (Formerly “Autoship”) of $150 or more that processes during the month, may participate in this bonus.
- For an Ambassador to count in this program, they must join (or upgrade) after September 1, 2020. Any existing Ambassadors that joined prior to this date are not eligible to be counted in this Program.
- Loyalty Orders of $150 or more, processed in the qualifying calendar month, are counted toward the bonus. Join orders are excluded.
- Qualifying Loyalty Orders must be paid for by the Ambassador (credit card in the name of the Ambassador listed on the account) and shipped to the primary shipping address listed on the account.
- Member Loyalty Orders do not count toward this bonus.
- A qualifying Loyalty Order that is returned will result in a retraction of any bonus earned based on that Loyalty Order.
- In order to qualify for the $50 bonus, you must have three personally sponsored Ambassadors with a qualified Loyalty Order of $150 or more in the same month.
- For this incentive program, Original Sponsor is not relevant. The Placement Sponsor17 will receive credit for all first level Ambassadors with a qualified Loyalty Order or $150 or more.
- In order to qualify for the $250 bonus, you must first be qualified for the $50 Bonus. In order to qualify for the $1,500 bonus, you must first be qualified for the $250 bonus.
- This bonus is not cumulative; one may earn either the $50, $250, or $1,500 bonus, but not all three in the same month.
- You do not need to repeat with brand new Ambassadors each month to continue earning. Once you have this structure in place, the Ambassadors simply need to continue to place Loyalty Orders of $150 or more in the same calendar month.
- This bonus is paid monthly and will be added to your bonus/commission payment.
- As long as all qualifications are met, this bonus may be earned each month.
- Anyone creating and/or placing product orders through fake Ambassador/Business Leader accounts, or using the credit card of another person without their permission, or otherwise attempting to manipulate or game this incentive will be subject to all remedies for breach of contract set forth in the P&R, up to and including termination.