Save 15% on OmegaGuard® in February!
February is American Heart Month, and Valentine’s Day is coming! It’s time to show some Love to your friends, family, customers and everyone you meet!
We’re celebrating American Heart Month by giving you a 15% discount on OmegaGuard 60 ct. and 180 ct. sizes- our most popular +Omega product!
Hearts, hearts, hearts…we’ve all got one! Spread the word about heart health and OmegaGuard this month!
- Helps Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease‡ – The EPA and DHA in OmegaGuard can help support your healthy heart.
- Provides a full spectrum of seven ultra-pure pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 essential fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, naturally found in small, cold-water fish.
- Helps maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system, and retain healthy triglyceride levels.*
- 1,200 mg of fish oil. Zero cholesterol.
Resources to Share:
OmegaGuard Video: http://www.shaklee.tv/omegaguardfrom-shaklee
Product imagery for social
OmegaGuard® Special Offer Resources
- Flyer: English | Spanish
- Instagram: English | Spanish
- Facebook: English | Spanish
- KaKao Talk: Korean
OmegaGuard General Social Imagery
Heart Health videos on Shaklee TV
- This offer is available in the US and Canada from February 1, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. (PT) through February 28, 2019 at midnight (PT).
- Open to Guests, Members, Preferred Members, Distributors, Qualified Distributors, and Associates. Business Leaders are excluded from direct participation in this offer.
- The 15% discount is valid for individual purchases of OmegaGuard® #22077 (60 softgels/30 servings) and OmegaGuard® #22078 (180 softgels/90 servings) prior to tax, shipping, and handling. Not available as part of any pack or kit.
- AutoShip orders are included.
- Eligible orders must be placed online.
- This offer does not apply to orders placed through the Call Center or SBOSS.
- No limit to the number you can order. Offer valid while supplies last.
‡Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA fatty acids may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content.