Share a story and a post today! POST: It's Martin Luther King Jr, Day. Share a quote from MLK & what you are doing to serve in your
Share a story and a post today!
- POST: It’s Martin Luther King Jr, Day. Share a quote from MLK & what you are doing to serve in your community
- STORIES: Stories of you doing service in the community. Ask your audience what they are doing to serve & share their responses.
Looking for other ideas? Check out these ideas for January/February themed polls and prompts
Seasonal Prompts (January/February)
- How do you get organized for a new year?
- What are you new year traditions?
- Do you set goals or intentions in January?
- Do you choose a word for the year?
- What are you favorite indoor winter activities for kids?
- How do you stay healthy during cold/flu season?
- Do you take vacations in the winter? What’s your favorite get away spot?
- Skiing or snowboarding?
- Cross-country or snowshoes?
- Do you love or hate winter?
- What are your favorite winter soups?
- How are you using your insta-pot this winter?
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- How are you serving in your community?
- Are you doing service as a family?
- How does your company allow you to participate?
- Chinese New Year
- Do you participate in this global holiday?
- Does your city or town do anything?
- How will you make it fun for your family or friends?
- Groundhogs day
- Do you think the groundhog will see his shadow?
- Do you believe in his predictions?
- Do you watch the groundhog?
- How do you celebrate Valentine’s day?
- Do you go out or stay in?
- Do you do anything for your children?
- Do you make homemade valentines, or store bought?
- Do you have to make some giant school project for your kids?
- What are you doing with the long weekend (President day)?
- Do you stay in town or getaway
Looking for more ideas? Use the Social Prompts idea document for inspiration!
And don’t forget to check out the Social Media 101 document to learn the basics about building your brand and business in social.