For 2021, the Dream Trip travels to the place the ancient Mayans described as “Throne of the Enchanted Snake”: tropical Cancún on the Yucatán Peninsula!
Famous for its sun-kissed, crystal-clear aquamarine waters with sugary-soft white-sand beaches and its proximity to indigenous Mayan cultural temples, Cancún is the perfect place for the Shaklee Family to rediscover themselves and recharge mind, body and soul!
Earning this incredible trip gets you 6 days, 5 nights at the newly-opened Paradisus Playa Mujeres. a 5-star oceanfront masterpiece of environmentally-friendly modern architecture!
Sublimely nestled against the sweeping Caribbean coastline, the luxurious Paradisus Playa Mujeres is an all-inclusive resort with extensive spa facilities, thriving bars, and gourmet international restaurants featuring world-acclaimed chefs, as well as a golf course designed by Greg Norman!
Nearby, take in the natural beauty with great diving and snorkeling sites, including the famous underwater sculpture museum designed to promote coral life! Take day trips to nearby Mayan temple and ceremonial platforms. Visit the nearby uninhabited island Isla Contoy for great hiking and bird-watching. Take advantage of water activities ranging from swimming, kayaking and kiteboarding in the pristine Caribbean Sea, where the water temperatures perpetually hover in the 80’s.
Incentive Trip Qualification Highlights
This is your year to qualify for the Dream Incentive trip! Check out these exciting enhancements to this year’s qualifications that you and your team are sure to love!
- Sponsoring Category (100 point maximum)
- Earn 5 points when you personally sponsor a new Preferred Member, or Distributor with a Prove It Challenge™.
- Earn 3 points when you personally sponsor a new Preferred Member, or Distributor with a $150 or more.
- Earn an additional 5 sponsoring points when you qualify for a $75 Prove It Challenge Bonus.
- We’ve lowered the minimum sponsoring points required to 30.
- All sponsoring points go to the Original Sponsor.
- NEW Point Category: Loyalty Dream Point Category (50 point maximum)
- This is a brand new category that rewards you for having loyal Preferred Members and Distributors.
- Each and every month your Preferred Members and Distributors earns Loyalty Rewards points for their qualifying Autoship orders, you earn 1 Loyalty Dream Point.
- Rank Advancement Category
- Five Year Rule Reduced – Your base rank has been adjusted based on your highest Paid As Rank in the last 2 years (instead of 5 years).
- PGV Growth Category
- We simplified this category to only include your Personal Group Volume (PGV), giving you more personal control of this category.
- Of course, we still want to encourage you to break out new First Generation Business Leaders! That means we will still count the PGV of your new First Generation Business Leader breakouts during this incentive year.
- NEW Point Category: Activity Points
- We want to reward you for activity that is bound to grow your business. Here’s an example: Register and attend the 2020 Shaklee Global Conference in Orlando and earn 15 points in this category.
- We’ll also announce additional ways to earn activity points will be throughout the year.
For full program details, rules, and restrictions, go to the rules tab or download the 2020-2019 Shaklee Incentive Booklet.
|Qualification Type||Required Points|
|Incentive Trip for One Person/One Room||250|
|Incentive Trip for Two People/One Room||350|
You don’t have worry about keeping track of your own points. Visit your Incentive trackers to see your point total, your targets, and your breakdown of points toward earning this amazing trip!
How to Qualify
In addition to accumulating the required points:
- You must have at least 30 points in the Sponsoring Category.
- You must be a Paid As Coordinator or higher for at least four consecutive months within the Qualification Period.
- Once that requirement is met, your Paid As Rank may not fall below Senior Director in any month (except that you may have one Volume Grace Month or waiver) for the remainder of the Qualification Period and all succeeding months through April 2021.
A maximum of 100 Sponsoring Category Points may be counted toward trip qualification. Any Sponsoring Points carried over from the prior Qualification Period are included in the total Sponsoring Points in determining the 100-point limit.
A maximum of 50 Loyalty Dream Points may be counted toward trip qualification.
How to Earn Points
You can earn points in five different categories tied to the growth and development of your business: Sponsoring, Loyalty, Rank Advancement, Personal Group Volume (PGV) Growth, and Activity Points.
Earn points for new people you personally sponsor with a qualifying product purchase. The more you personally sponsor new Preferred Members and Distributors, the more points you earn. Additionally, every time you sponsor 3 with the purchase of a Prove It Challenges in one month, you can earn extra points.
|Personally Sponsor A New Preferred Member or Distributor with a Prove It Challenge™||5|
|Personally Sponsor a New Preferred Member or Distributor with $150 or more||3|
|Prove It Challenge Bonus||Points|
|Earn a $75 Prove It Bonus||5|
Preferred Member or Distributor Sponsoring
The Original Sponsor of the new Preferred Member or Distributor is awarded the Personal Sponsoring points. Sponsoring Points will be awarded based on the new Preferred Member or Distributor qualifying product purchase at the time they join. Points must be earned by December 31, 2020 in order to count for the January 1, 2020–December 31, 2020 Qualification Period.
Example 1: Raquel joins as a Preferred Member on January 2, 2020 with the purchase of a $150 product order. Her Original Sponsor Tommy earns 3 Sponsoring points. On February 1, 2020, Raquel realizes that she wants to share Shaklee products with others, so she upgrades to a Distributor by paying the $29.95 upgrade fee and purchases a Prove It Challenge™. Tommy does not earn any additional sponsoring points.
Example 2: Janine, Alena, and Sarah purchase a Prove It Challenge™ in March 2020 and join as either a Preferred Member or Distributor. Their Original Sponsor Michele earns 15 Sponsoring Points—5 Sponsoring Points for each. Additionally, Michele qualifies for a $75 Prove It Bonus and earns another 5 points, for a total of 20 Sponsoring Points.
Sponsoring Point Carryover
For those who become Distributors during the January 1, 2020–December 31, 2020 Qualification Period and who do not fully qualify for the 2021 Dream Incentive Trip, Sponsoring Points earned from September 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 may be carried over to the January 1, 2021–December 31, 2021 Qualification Period if we have similar qualifications.
Loyalty Dream Point Category
Earn points when a new Preferred Member or Distributor you personally sponsored this incentive year (between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020) places a qualified Autoship order during the 2020 incentive period. The Original Sponsor of the new Preferred Member or Distributor is awarded the Loyalty Dream points.
Every month a new Preferred Member or Distributor earns Loyalty Rewards points, you earn 1 Loyalty Dream Point—up to a maximum of 50 points in this category.
|Loyalty Dream Points||Points|
|Every month a new Preferred Member or Distributor earns Loyalty Rewards Points||1|
A qualifiying order is an Autoship order of $100 or more in the U.S. ($150 or more in Canada) that qualifies for Loyalty Rewards points. Distributor orders must be placed by the 15th of the month.
Shipping Rewards Points earned by Distributors do not count for this category.
Rank Advancement Category
To earn Rank Advancement Points, you must achieve the new Paid As Rank and maintain for three additional consecutive months (for a total of four consecutive months), without personal use of Volume Grace Months or waivers, during this incentive year.
Two-Year Incentive Rule 
New rank is determined according to the Two-Year Rule, meaning that the rank achieved must meet one of the following criteria:
- A first-time, never-before-achieved rank, or
- A Paid As Rank that was held only prior to January 2018 PV month, or
- A Paid As Rank that was held for less than four consecutive months from January 2018 through December 2019. (A month in which a Volume Grace Month or waiver was used does not count as a month in which Director rank was held.)
Example 1: Associate Alan promoted to Director in January 2018 and met all requirements of rank in February and March PV months. In April and May, Alan took Volume Grace Months and in June 2018, Alan was retitled to Associate. Since Alan held the rank for less than four consecutive months, his base rank is Distributor. When he achieves and holds the rank of Director for four consecutive months, he will earn Rank Advancement Points.
Example 2: Annie had the Five-Year base rank of Senior Executive Coordinator for the January–December 2019 Incentive Qualification year because she had earned Executive Coordinator and Senior Executive Coordinator Rank Advancement Points in 2017. However, she has not held a Paid As Rank higher than Senior Coordinator in the past two years. With the new Two-Year Incentive Rule, her base rank is reset to Senior Coordinator for the 2020–2021 Incentive Qualification year. Annie promoted to the Paid As Rank of Executive Coordinator in February 2020. She held in March, April, and May PV months. Annie earned 110 Executive Coordinator Rank Advancement Points in May 2020 PV month.
|New Rank Achieved||Points|
|Senior Executive Coordinator||145|
|Senior Key Coordinator||210|
|Senior Master Coordinator||275|
|Presidential Master Coordinator||300|
Rank Advancement Points will be awarded only once during this Incentive year for any given rank. Rank Advancement Points will start accumulating in January 2020 and will be awarded at the conclusion of the four-consecutive-month period during this incentive year. The first month that anyone can earn Rank Advancement Points will be April 2020. Points must be earned by December 2020 PV month in order to count for the January 1, 2020–December 31, 2020 Qualification Period. New Rank Points expire at the end of the Qualification Period and cannot be carried over to the next Qualification Period or incentive trip.
Example 1: Business Leader Karen promotes to Senior Coordinator in May 2020 PV month. She must maintain as a Paid As Senior Coordinator or higher in June, July , and August PV months and then will be awarded 90 points. The 90 points count for the January 1, 2020–December 31, 2020 Qualification Period.
Example 2: Business Leader Kevin achieves a new Paid As Rank of Senior Executive Coordinator in December 2019 PV month. With the new Two-Year Incentive Rule, Kevin’s Base Rank is reset. Kevin must maintain as a Paid As Rank of Senior Executive Coordinator or higher in January, February, March, and April 2020 PV months and then will be awarded 145 points.
PGV Growth Category
Grow your Personal Group Volume (PGV) over your base by at least 12,000 to begin qualifying for points in this category. PGV for incentive trip purposes includes your PGV plus the PGV of any First Generation Leader you promote in the U.S. and Canada during the Qualification Period..
You earn PGV Points according to the increase over your Base:
|Increase Over Base||Points Awarded||Total Cumulative Points|
Points are cumulative, so if you increase 60,000 PGV over your Base, you will accumulate 300 total points in this category. Points will be awarded in the PV month in which they are earned along the way.
Your personalized adjusted monthly PGV targets for each point threshold can be found on your Dream Tracker.
Your cumulative PGV Base is the greater of:
- The total of your PGV for each month from January 2019 through December 2019 PV months or
Example 1: Business Leader Alan had 3000 PGV each month during the Base Period. His PGV Base is 36,000.
Example 2: Business Leader Charlie had 5000 PGV each month during the Base Period. He had one First Generation Leader, Betty, breakout in 2019. Since the PGV Base only includes your PGV this does not affect Charlie’s PGV.
Incentive PGV Calculations
Your incentive PGV is your cumulative PGV for the 12-month incentive period of January 1, 2020–December 31, 2020. PGV from First Generation Business Leaders promoted during the qualification period will continue to count for your incentive PGV. A First Generation Director breakout can be a new or re-appointed Business Leader after December 2019 PV month. Their PGV will be included for as long as they maintain a Business Leader rank during the incentive period, except the month of breakout because it is already included in your PGV that month. The new First Generation PGV will be added to your incentive tracker monthly but does not count for bonus purposes.
Example 1: In February 2020, Mary holds the Paid As Rank of Director. She is working with Susan who promotes to Director in March 2020. In March 2020, the PGV from Susan’s promotion is already included in Mary’s PGV, so Mary will not see any additional PGV that month. Starting in April 2020, the PGV that is generated from Susan’s Personal Group will continue to count toward Mary’s Incentive PGV..
First Generation Leaders Who Count for PGV
During the Qualification Period, the PGV of any First Generation Leader who meets any of the following criteria will count toward your PGV:
- The First Generation Leader is a new Business Leader who promoted during the Qualification Period.
- The First Generation Leader is a reinstated Business Leader who promoted during the Qualification Period and who was not a Business Leader in December 2019.
Example 1: Business Leader Kyle had one First Generation Business Leader, Frances, in June, July, August, and September of 2019. In December 2019, Kyle did not have any First Generation Business Leaders, because Frances was an Associate that month. If Francis re-promotes to Director again, she will count toward Kyle’s incentive PGV because she was not a Director in December 2019.
Activity Points Category
Activity points may be offered during the incentive year as a way for you to gain additional Dream Incentive Points. The promotion rules will specify how these points will be earned and how they will be displayed on your tracker in this category.
Conference Registration Activity Points
|Register and attend the 2020 Shaklee Global Conference in Orlando||15|
If you register and attend the 2020 Shaklee Global Conference in Orlando, you will earn 15 Activity Points toward the Dream Trip. A maximum of 15 points can be earned for this activity per Shaklee ID.
Purchase/Sale, Survivorship, Combined Distributorships, or Reorganization
If a business is transferred due to Survivorship or to a Purchase/Sale transaction, the Company will adjust the transferee’s base Rank and base PGV so that they are the same as those held by the transferor. Points earned by the transferor in those categories prior to the transfer will be reassigned to the transferee. The transferee will forfeit any prior points earned.
In the case of the formation or dissolution of a Combined Distributorship, the Company will adjust bases and points on a case-by-case basis.
No Shaklee Dream Incentive Trip points may be earned from a reorganization, roll-up, or sponsorship line movement. Shaklee reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether an award of points is appropriate.
Additional Requirements (for ALL Qualifiers)
- If you achieve enough trip points to qualify, but the remaining rank maintenance requirements are not fully met, Shaklee reserves the right to cancel your participation in the Trip and/or to charge your account for costs incurred on your behalf.
- In all cases, at least one attendee must be on Shaklee records as a member of the qualifying distributorship. As long as one attendee is on Shaklee records as a member of the qualifying distributorship, they may bring whomever they would like as an additional attendee(s) to accompany them on the trip. If for any reason nobody from the qualifying distributorship attends, Shaklee reserves the right to charge back any nonrefundable trip expenses incurred by Shaklee on behalf of the distributorship.
- Trip awards are non-transferrable and must be taken in the year earned. Qualifiers will be emailed registration information at the end of the Qualification Period that includes event registration deadlines. If you are unable to register and book your airfare by the deadline, you may incur additional costs and/or be unable to attend this event.
- Shaklee provides round-trip coach air transportation from an airport near your hometown (the mailing address on file with Shaklee). Attendees are responsible for paying any additional airfare if they embark from another location.
- A Business Leader who qualifies for the trip will be rewarded with the highest milestone earned. The highest reward you can earn is a trip for two in one room.
- The 2021 Dream Incentive trip includes round-trip air transportation, group transfers to/from the airport in Cancún on set arrival and departure dates, 5 nights at the Paradisus Playa Mujeres all-inclusive property (including most meals & beverages), and hotel gratuities.
 A maximum of 100 Sponsoring Category Points, including Prove It Challenge Bonus Points and Sponsoring Carryover Points, count toward the Dream Trip.
 For the ranks of Key Coordinator and higher, you must meet the requirements of the rank and hold for two additional consecutive months (total of three consecutive months) before promotion to the appointed title occurs. For purposes of this section and the Car Program section, the first month that you meet the requirements to be paid at that rank is the month that your qualification begins. For example, you meet all requirements for the Key Coordinator rank and are paid as a Key Coordinator in March 2020 PV month. You continue to meet the requirements for the Key Coordinator rank in April, May, and June PV months. You are promoted to Key Coordinator in May PV month. You earn your Rank Advancement Points for Key Coordinator in June PV month.
 This replaced the previous Five-Year Rule.
Leadership Qualification for Keys and Above
Eligible Key Coordinators and higher may qualify for the Dream Trip under the alternate Leadership Qualifications in lieu of qualifying by points.
Eligible Key Coordinators and Higher
To be eligible to qualify using the Leadership Qualifications, you must have been a Paid As Key Coordinator or higher in at least four PV months from January–December 2019, not necessarily consecutive.
In addition, you must be a Paid As Key Coordinator or higher for four months during the Qualification Period (January–December 2020). Once that requirement is met, your Paid As Rank may not fall below Executive Coordinator for the remainder of the Qualification Period and all succeeding months through the month prior to the trip.
You must meet all of the following criteria to qualify:
- Have at least three Business Leaders in your downline (within six generations), down to and including the next eligible Key Coordinator or higher (but not their downline), who have fully qualified for the Dream Trip.
- Fully qualified means that they have at least 250 incentive points, including at least 30 Sponsoring Points, and have been a Paid As Coordinator or higher for at least four consecutive months during the Qualification Period. Remember, once those qualifications have been met, they cannot fall below Senior Director through April 2021.
- You must have 30 Personal Sponsoring Points.
Three fully qualified teams with 250+ Points earns a Dream trip for two people in one room (350-point tier). If you qualify via the Leadership Category and you qualify via Incentive Points, you will only qualify for the highest reward possible, which is the Dream Incentive Trip for two people in one room. At least one attendee must be on Shaklee records as a member of the qualifying distributorship.
Presidential & Senior Master Coordinators
A Presidential or Senior Master Coordinator who maintains Paid As Presidential or Senior Master Coordinator qualifications for at least nine months during the Qualification Period, and in the month prior to the Dream Trip, automatically qualifies for the Dream Trip.
A Presidential or Senior Master who qualifies in this way automatically earns the trip at the 350-point level, which includes two people in one room. If you qualify via the Presidential or Senior Master Coordinator Category and you qualify via Incentive Points, you will only qualify for the highest reward possible, which is the Dream Incentive Trip for two people in one room. At least one attendee must be on Shaklee records as a member of the qualifying distributorship.