We are making it a November to remember with a fun reward for your hard work this month!
Between November 1 – 30, when you earn VIP Elite points in the Star Club Bonus category, Ambassador Sponsoring category, or the Loyalty category in November, we will double them.
- Star Club Bonus points, Ambassador Sponsoring points, and Loyalty points earned from activity between November 1, 2023 at 12:01 a.m. and November 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) are eligible for the double points incentive.
- Shaklee will double the number of VIP Elite points earned for activity in these categories during the month of November, up to the maximum points eligible in each VIP Elite category.
- A Star Club Bonus earned in November will be eligible for 20 points instead of 10 points.
- An Ambassador sponsored in November will be eligible for 20 points instead of 10 points.
- In the Retention category, each Loyalty point earned in November will be eligible for 2 points instead of 1 point (with the exception of your Personal Loyalty Order points).
- The maximum number of points in each VIP Elite category still applies. For Bronze or Silver Elite, you can earn a maximum of 150 points in the Star Club Bonus category, a maximum of 150 points in the Ambassador Sponsoring category, and a maximum of 75 points in the Loyalty category.
- For instance, the Star Club Bonus category has a maximum of 150 points toward Bronze and Silver Elite. There is no change to the maximum number of points you can earn in this category. Thus, if you earn 140 points in this category by the end of December 2023, and you earned 2 Star Club Bonuses in November, you will only be rewarded 10 VIP Elite points toward Bronze and Silver tiers through the double points. The extra 10 points earned in November from the double sponsoring points will count toward Gold and Platinum Elite since the maximum for those tiers is 300 points.
- Your online tracker will only reflect the standard points earned. The additional points earned as part of the Double Sponsoring and Double Loyalty VIP Elite points in November will not be loaded to your tracker until late January, after the incentive qualification year has ended. At that point, the points will be shown in the Activity category.
- As part of this announcement, we are removing the Loyalty category minimum to qualify for VIP Elite. There is no longer a minimum of 10 Loyalty category points needed to qualify for Bronze or Silver Elite OR a minimum of 30 points to qualify for Gold or Platinum Elite.
- For complete rules on how to earn a Star Club Bonus or VIP Elite points, please refer to the Shaklee 2023 Incentive Booklet.