Animations are a great tool to use to get more eyes on your content and can be used on all social channels. Interested in using our animations to share in social? Use these instructions:
Animations will also be shared via Shaklee HQ (@ShakleeHQ) social channels and can be shared from Shaklee Corporate timelines to your own social networks.
- To use the animations, download using the link and then upload as you would any video in Facebook®, Twitter®, or Instagram®.
- In Firefox®, when you click the link, you’ll need to right-click and “save page as” to download the file.
- In Safari®, when you click the link, you’ll get a dialogue box asking if you want to open or save. You should save to download the file.
- In Chrome®, when you click the link, it will play. In the lower right-hand corner, you’ll see an icon for download (i.e., a downward arrow). Click that link to download the file.
- On some android devices, you can press and hold the link to download to your phone and then upload to the social platform of your choice.
- You may also e-mail the animation on desktop as an attachment to an e-mail address you can access from your phone. Open the e-mail you’ve sent to your phone, click on the attachment, and save the video file. The file will then be in your camera roll.
iPhone – Watch this quick instructional video (English only) or use the instructions below:
- iPhone prohibits the direct download of MP4 files to your phone. To get the animations, use the desktop method and e-mail the animation as an attachment to an e-mail address you can access from your phone. Open the e-mail you’ve sent to your phone, click on the attachment, and use the share button to save the video file. The file will then be in your camera roll. On some phones, you may get the choice to “share file via” – use that option, then choose save video.