Make a commitment to reset and re-energize your business by growing in rank and we’ll reward you!
When you advance in rank and hold for three more consecutive months, you can earn an additional cash bonus over and above your regular earnings – up to $21,000!
How It Works:
Promote to the new Paid-As Rank of Director or above (with a 50% Outside Largest Leg [QOV*] rule applied at the rank of Senior Coordinator and higher) during 2021 and earn progressive cash awards up to a total of $21,000.
For each new rank, you must achieve the new Paid-As Rank, and maintain that Paid-As Rank for three (3) additional consecutive months (i.e., a total of four consecutive months) without the use of Volume Grace Months or waivers.
A new rank for this $21K in 2021 incentive must meet one of the following criteria:
- A first-time, never-before-achieved rank, or
- A Paid -s Rank that was held only prior to January 2019 PV month
Example 1: The highest Paid-As Rank Annie held was Coordinator in the July 2020 PV Month. Her base rank for this incentive is Coordinator. She must promote to at least the Paid-As Rank of Senior Coordinator (with at least 5000 QOV) by September 30, 2021 and hold it for a total of four consecutive months to earn any $21K in 2021 rank bonuses.
Example 2: Alan promoted to his highest Paid-As Rank – Senior Director – in September 2018 and held that rank in the October, November, and December 2018 PV months. He fell to the rank of Director in January 2019. Since Alan has not been at the Paid-As Rank of Senior Director between January 2019 and December 2020, his base rank for this incentive is Director. he must promote to at least the Paid-As Rank of Senior Director or above by September 30, 2021and hold it for a total of four consecutive months to earn any $21K in 2021 rank bonuses.
*QOV (Qualified Organizational Volume) consists of all your Organizational Volume (OV) minus the entire OV of your largest leg in a given month. Your largest leg can change from one month to the next depending on each leg’s OV at the business close of the month.
|New First-Time Rank||Maintenance Required||Award Earned|
|Director||Achieve + 3 months||$500|
|Senior Director||Achieve + 3 months||$1,000|
|Coordinator||Achieve + 3 months||$3,000|
|Senior Coordinator*||Achieve + 3 months||$6,000|
|Executive Coordinator*||Achieve + 3 months||$10,000|
|Senior Executive Coordinator*||Achieve + 3 months||$12,000|
|Key Coordinator*||Achieve + 3 months||$21,000|
|Senior Key Coordinator*||Achieve + 3 months||$21,000|
|Master Coordinator*||Achieve + 3 months||$21,000|
|Senior Master Coordinator*†||Achieve + 3 months||$21,000|
|Presidential Master Coordinator*†||Achieve + 3 months||$21,000|
*Payment of bonuses at this rank requires that a minimum 50% of QOV also be achieved and maintained.
†These ranks have not yet been achieved in Canada.
- Although a person may advance by more than one rank in a given month, only one award may be earned at a time. The full maintenance is required for each rank (4 consecutive months) prior to payment of the award and before maintenance for the next rank award (achieve + 3 months) may begin. If a month (or months) of 2021 is being used to complete a maintenance requirement for a $20K in 2020 bonus, activity in that month (or those months) cannot apply toward qualification for any $21K in 2021 bonuses.
Example 1: If Jim’s base rank for the incentive period is Director and he promotes to the Paid-As Rank of Coordinator in January 2021, he’ll be required to complete the maintenance period for the Senior Director rank (January + 3 months’ maintenance in the February, March and April PV months) before he can start qualifications for the rank of Coordinator in the May, June, July and August PV months.
Example 2: Michelle achieves Senior Director for the first time in December 2020. In January 2021, She achieves Coordinator status, which she maintains in February and March 2021. Michelle will earn the $20K in 2020 Senior Director $1,000 bonus in March 2021. Because she was still completing her maintenance period for earning a $20K in 2020 bonus when she first hit Coordinator in January, February, and March 2021, she’ll need to maintain Coordinator for four consecutive months starting in April 2021 to earn the $21K in 2021 Coordinator $3,000 bonus.
- All new ranks achieved in 2021 must be held for four consecutive months prior to December 2021 to be paid. There will be no maintenance period that extends beyond December 31, 2021. Any new rank qualifications must first be met by September 2021 and maintained for the period of October through December 2021 to be eligible for any $21K in 2021 bonus. New ranks achieved during the period of October through December 2021 will not be eligible to earn any $21K in 2021 bonuses.
Example 1: Brad promotes to the new Paid-As Rank of Senior Coordinator in the September 2021 PV month. He holds that rank in the October, November, and December PV months and will earn the $21K in 2021 Senior Coordinator bonus.
Example 2: Tina promotes to the new Paid-As Rank of Senior Director in October 2021. Because she won’t be able to complete four consecutive months at the new Senior Director rank prior to December 31, 2021, she won’t be eligible to earn a $21K in 2021 bonus.
- A maximum total cumulative award of $21,000 will be paid to any qualifier who achieves multiple new ranks and completes full maintenance for those awards, with a partial award paid on the highest fully qualified rank in order to complete the $21,000 total cumulative award, if applicable. Awards earned as part of the $20K in 2020 incentive do not apply toward the total cumulative award of $21,000 for $21K in 2021, even if part or all of the $20K in 2020 award was paid out in 2021.
Example 1: If Kelly qualifies for a bonus at each of the ranks of Senior Coordinator ($6,000), Executive Coordinator ($10,000), and Senior Executive Coordinator ($10,000) during the incentive period, she’ll earn the maximum reward of $21,000 – that is, $6,000 for Senior Coordinator + $10,000 for Executive Coordinator + $5,000 for Senior Executive Coordinator.
Example 2: Jennifer promotes to Key Coordinator in December 2020 and maintains for January, February, and March 2021. In April 2021, she’ll receive the $20K in 2020 Key Coordinator bonus of $20,000. In May 2021, Jennifer promotes to Senior Key Coordinator and maintains for June, July, and August 2021. In September 2021, she’ll receive the $21K in 2021 Senior Key Coordinator bonus of $21,000. Because the $20,000 she received in April 2021 was her reward for qualifying for $20K in 2020, she’s still eligible to earn up to $21,000 in bonuses from the $21K in 2021 incentive.
- No more than two persons advancing to the same Paid-As Rank or higher within a given leg may earn any award at the same time, on the same underlying downline volume. The two persons who are lower in the downline genealogy, who are advancing to the same Paid-As Rank or higher, will be eligible for the award.
Example: If Jim promotes to the rank of Senior Director in May 2021, his First Generation Business Leader Kevin promotes to the rank of Senior Director in May 2021, and Kevin’s First Generation Business Leader Joe promotes to Senior Director in May 2021, Kevin and Joe will need to complete their maintenance periods through August 2021. Jim may not earn this award, based on Keven and Joe’s activity.
- All earned awards will be paid the month after the completion of all 4 consecutive months of qualification.
Example: A $21K in 2021 award earned in April 2021 (the Paid-As Rank was held January, February, March, and April) will be paid via Direct Deposit around May 25, 2021 or with the May 2021 PV commission cheque around June 15, 2021 if the Business Leader isn’t set up on Direct Deposit.
- Any return of product that counted toward qualification of any award will disqualify that award and will result in the forfeiture/deduction of any award(s) paid from the qualifier and/or his or her upline Business Leader.
- $21K in 2021 bonuses may not be earned from a reorganization, roll-up, or sponsorship line movement. Shaklee reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether an award is appropriate.
- To receive $21K in 2021 bonuses, a qualifier must meet all eligibility requirements including but not limited to:
- Advancing to a new higher Paid-As Rank (above one’s base rank)
- Completing the required maintenance of that new Paid-As Rank
- Increasing Organizational Volume (OV) for each month after the rank advancement over the month prior to the rank advancement; see examples below for this final requirement
Example A – Successful Qualification:
Leader Janice, who has a base rank of Executive Coordinator, advances in Paid-As Rank from Executive Coordinator to Senior Executive Coordinator. Her OV in the month prior to her rank advancement was 26,450 and grew to 31,825 in the month of her advancement. Janice must maintain her new Paid-As Rank for 3 additional consecutive months, and her OV must remain above 26,450 in each month of her maintenance, to be eligible to receive the $21K in 2021 bonus for Senior Executive Coordinator.
Example B – Unsuccessful Qualification:
Leader Robert, whose base rank is Senior Coordinator, advances in Paid-As Rank from Senior Coordinator to Executive Coordinator. In the month prior to his rank advancement, he had 24,675 OV but was missing his third First-Generation Leader leg to qualify for Executive Coordinator. In the month of his rank advancement, Robert acquires his third First-Generation Leader leg; however, his OV falls to 20,320, lower than his OV in the month prior to his rank advancement. This month will not count as his first month at the new higher Paid-As Rank because his OV is not higher than his OV in the month prior to his rank advancement. If, in the next month, Robert remains at the new higher Paid-As Rank and increases his OV to a level above 24,675, that month may count as his first month at the new higher Paid-As Rank. Business leader growth may be another factor that is considered in whether a qualification is successful or not.
2020 Participants in $20K in 2020:
If a Business Leader participated in the $20K in 2020 incentive in 2020, his or her base rank for the $21K in 2021 incentive will be determined in one of the following three ways:
- Earned a $20K in 2020 bonus; if the Business Leader earned a $20K in 2020 bonus, his or her base rank for the $21K in 2021 incentive will be the rank corresponding to his or her highest $20K in 2020 bonus earned during the $20K in 2020 incentive period.Example: Mark participated in the $20K in 2020 incentive and earned a $1,000 bonus as a Senior Director. His base for the $21K in 2021 incentive is Senior Director. He would need to achieve the rank of Coordinator by September 30, 2021 and hold for three additional consecutive months to earn the $21K in 2021 Coordinator $3,000 bonus.
Example: Meg participated in the $20K in 2020 incentive and earned a Senior Executive bonus of $12,000. Her base for the $21K in 2021 incentive is Senior Executive. When Meg achieves the rank of Key Coordinator by September 30, 2021 and holds for three additional consecutive months, she’ll earn the $21K in 2021 Key Coordinator $21,000 bonus.
- Achieved a new rank but did NOT earn a $20K in 2020 Bonus for the new rank: If the Business Leader achieved a new rank in 2020 but didn’t earn a $20K in 2020 rank advancement bonus for that rank, his or her base rank for the $21K in 2021 will be reset to his or her 2020 base rank. This will allow the Business Leader the chance to qualify at his or her prior base rank for the $21K in 2021 bonus.
Example: Katie was a Key Coordinator in the $20K in 2020 incentive. She earned the rank of Senior Key Coordinator and held her new rank for only two months in 2020. Her base for the $21K in 2021 incentive will be Key Coordinator because she didn’t earn a Senior Key Coordinator bonus in the $20K in 2020 incentive. Katie will have until September 30, 2021 to achieve the rank of Senior Key Coordinator and hold for three additional consecutive months to earn the $21K in 2021 Senior Key Coordinator $21,000 bonus.
- Still completing a $20K in 2020 qualification in January through March 2021: if the Business Leader achieved a new rank in October, November, and December 2020 and is still in the maintenance period to earn the $20K in 2020 bonus for that new rank in January, February, and March 2021, the Business Leader’s base rank for $21K in 2021 will be the rank he or she earned the $20K in 2020 bonus for.
Example 1: Clark achieved Key Coordinator in December 2020 and maintained that rank for January, February, and March 2021. He’ll earn the $20K in 2020 Key Coordinator $20,000 bonus. Clark’s base rank to earn a $21K in 2021 bonus will be Key Coordinator, and he’ll need to achieve the rank of Senior Key Coordinator by September 30, 2021 and hold for three additional consecutive months to earn the $21K in 2021 Senior Key Coordinator $21,000 bonus.
Example 2: Carlos qualified for $20K in 2020 by achieving the rank of Key Coordinator in December 2020 and is in qualification for the $20K in 2020 Key Coordinator $20,000 bonus to be completed by March 31, 2021. His base rank for the $21K in 2021 incentive would be the rank of Key Coordinator. He would need to achieve the rank of Senior Key Coordinator by September 30, 2021 and complete his qualifications by December 31, 2021 to earn the $21K in 2021 Senior Key Coordinator $21,000 bonus.
Example 3: Susan’s base rank for the $21K in 2021 incentive is Senior Director. In September 2021, she jumps rank from Senior Director to Senior Coordinator. Susan would be eligible to earn the highest of the two bonuses she qualifies for by December 31, 2021. If she maintains the rank of Senior Coordinator from September through December 2021, she’ll get the higher of the two bonuses between Coordinator and Senior Coordinator ($6,000 Senior Coordinator Bonus). If she falls to Coordinator in one or more months between October and December 2021, she’ll get the $3,000 Coordinator bonus.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
$21K in 2021 and Director Promotions
The $21K in 2021 incentive is designed to reward Business Leaders for developing organizations and increasing in rank through the recruitment, motivation and retention of Distributors and Business Leaders and the productive development of a Member base, in an accelerated time frame. It is not consistent with the spirit of the program to allow people to earn the $21K in 2021 bonus as a result of reorganizing sponsorship lines.
$21K in 2021 and Reorganizations
The Company (i.e., Shaklee) will not approve any reorganization or sponsorship line movement where the new Sponsor, new Business Leader, any intervening Distributor between the new Sponsor and new Business Leader, or any upline Business Leader within six generations is in qualification for a $21K in 2021 incentive or is still within the time frame where he or she could be in qualification for a $21K in 2021 incentive, unless the new Sponsor, new Business Leader, any intervening Distributors and the six upline Business Leaders relinquish their eligibility to participate in the $21K in 2021 incentive, as evidenced by their signatures on the Reorganization Form.
From time to time, a new prospect may accidentally sign up on the wrong Personal Website, or under the wrong sponsor, through no fault of the Website owner. In those cases, the new Member/Distributor and/or his or her current Business Leader of record may contact Shaklee with the Reorganization Application within 30 days of signing up online to be transferred to the correct sponsor. In such cases, the Original Sponsor will also be changed and the $21K in 2021 eligibility of the uplines of the Original Sponsor will not be affected.
In addition, the Company reserves the right to review, to disallow and/or to rescind any reorganization into or within the downline of anyone who they promote to any Business Leader rank which assists in qualifying for any $21K in 2021 incentive if Shaklee determines that qualification for the $21K in 2021 award is due in whole or in part to the reorganization. Alternatively, the Company reserves the right to exclude any of the uplines involved, regardless of rank, from participation in the $21K in 2021 incentive.
In the case of a separation, divorce, or full or partial dissolution of a Combined Distributorship, if any first-level Shaklee Family Member is moved with the departing member, then, for purposes of the $21K in 2021 incentive, the Company will treat the transaction as a reorganization subject to the rules above. If there is a court order specifying how the first levels are to be divided, Shaklee will determine on a case-by-case basis eligibility of participating in the $21K in 2021 incentive.
$21K in 2021 and Purchase/Sale or Survivorship Transactions
In the case of a Purchase/Sale or Survivorship transaction, the buyer/transferee may no longer participate in the $21K in 2021 incentive.
- The $21K in 2021 eligibility and qualifications, if any, of the seller/transferor are considered personal to the seller/transferor and do not transfer to the buyer/transferee
- In addition, the buyer/transferee relinquishes any $21K in 2021 eligibility or qualifications related to the sponsorship position he or she is leaving
In order to participate in the $21K in 2021 bonus, you must be in compliance with all provisions of the Statement of Privileges and Responsibilities of Shaklee Family Members (P&R), including, but not limited to, the following:
Chapter 1, Other Director Requirements Section
Although Business Leaders may share the expense of office space, and one Business Leader may help another through temporary difficulties (but not on a continuing or indeterminate basis), Business Leaders may not prop up a sham or “paper” Business Leader through diverted orders or other devices. “Paper” Business Leaders are those who are Business Leaders in name only and do not actively operate their Shaklee businesses but allow other Business Leaders to sustain and direct their sales leadership functions. This prohibition applies to all Business Leader ranks.
Chapter 3, Export/Import Policy Section
The products of Shaklee Canada Inc. have been formulated, manufactured, and labelled to comply with Canadian regulatory requirements. The Shaklee products formulated, manufactured, and labelled to comply with the laws of other countries, including the United States, do not necessarily comply with Canadian regulatory requirements. Therefore, Shaklee Independent Distributors may not, directly or indirectly, export the products of Shaklee Canada Inc. for resale in another country, nor may a Shaklee Independent Distributor directly or indirectly import Shaklee products from another country for resale within Canada. Shaklee Canada Inc. will not honour any product guarantee or warranty for products sold in violation of this provision, and any Shaklee Family Member or Shaklee Independent Distributor engaging in such sales will be solely responsible for the products and any related claims or complaints.
Shaklee Independent Distributors may, however, sell and ship Shaklee products to purchasers in other countries where Shaklee does not do business for the purchaser’s personal use only and not for resale to others. If Shaklee operates a business in any market, products of another country may not be shipped to that market for any purpose whatsoever.
Chapter 3, Doing Business on the Internet Section, Prohibited Online Business Practices
Shaklee products may not be marketed or sold on Amazon, eBay, TaoBao, Craigslist, Backpage, Kijiji, other online auction Websites, or any e-commerce sites or price-comparison Websites that list other products. Distributors may not market directly on these sites or through the use of any other individuals or agents.
Company’s Right to Change/Cancel Incentive Program and/or Terms
Shaklee may, at its discretion, alter, limit, or modify the incentive structure or any other feature of any Incentive Program described in this Incentives Booklet. The Company reserves the right to change or modify Incentive Program Terms and Conditions or terminate any Incentive Program at any time, for any reason, without prior notice. Your continued participation in any Incentive Program will confirm your acceptance of such changes. The Company reserves the right to monitor the accounts of all participants, at any time and without notice, for compliance with Program Rules. All interpretations of Incentive Program Terms and Conditions are at the Company’s sole discretion, and the Company’s decisions will be final. In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and any translated version of any Incentive Program Rules, the English language version will govern.