Get ready to travel with your Shaklee Family to beautiful Los Cabos for our 2023 Star Club Incentive Trip! When you grow your business this year, you’ll enjoy 6 days at the beautiful Hyatt Ziva – a luxurious all-inclusive oasis for all ages!
Make sure you and your team are there for a trip that only Shaklee can deliver, filled with natural beauty, first-class experiences, and memories to last a lifetime.
Perched on the tip of the Baja California Peninsula, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all-inclusive oasis for all ages. Nestled between desert dunes and ocean rock formations, this magnificent beachfront resort offers spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and is only minutes from San Jose del Cab.
Included in your stay:
- Swimming Pools – Choose your oasis. Plunge into the never-ending infinity pool or chill out near the adult-only swim-up bar.
- Fitness & Sports – Take in stunning vistas while you work up a sweat at the oceanfront fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art equipment with LCD TV screens. Challenge friends to a game on the tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts or swim some laps in a heated pool.
- KidZ Club – Younger guests can stay cool in a supervised KidZ Club packed with games and arts and crafts. Outside, a jungle gym, playground in the sand, and mini cars and bikes await. Or, kids can splash in a mini water park and take a ride down one of five water slides.
- Live Entertainment – Feel the Cabo beat as skilled performers create captivating spectacles that will entice the entire family. Each night, experience a little more Mexican flavor with a different signature show ranging from sensational magic acts to tropical dance and contemporary music performed by the crowd-pleasing resort band.
- Dining – Embark on a culinary world tour with international, culturally authentic delicacies for every taste. From the fiesta atmosphere of the Coco Loco Snack Bar to specialty cocktails on the terraces of the martini bar and sports bar, the dining and social experiences are unforgettable.
Take advantage of these optional extras at an additional cost:
- Spa & Beauty – Enhance your resort experience and awaken your senses with revitalizing treatments and relaxation rituals at Zen Spa. This serene two-story building is inspired by the natural elements of water, air, and earth and houses 15 treatment rooms, three outdoor palapas, and a salon to tend to all your needs.
- Cabanas – Choose your own oasis. Plunge into one of Hotel Ziva’s sparkling pools, or relax and enjoy the scenery from a private cabana.
Star Club Trip Requirements
Paid As Director or higher for a minimum of four consecutive months during the qualification period.*
Star Club Points
Must have a minimum of 40
Distributor Sponsoring Points
Must have a minimum of 40
Total Points Needed for 1
At least 250
Total Points Needed for 2
At least 350
*Once this qualification is met, you cannot fall below the rank of Director or take any VGM’s or Waivers through the month of the trip.
You can earn points in six different categories tied to the growth and development of your business: Star Club, Distributor Sponsoring, Business Leader Development, Rank Advancement, Personal Group Volume (PGV) Growth, and Activity Points.
Star Club Bonus Category
Each time you earn Star Club, you can earn Star Club Points toward the trip.
|Star Club Bonus||Points|
|Earn a $75 Star Club Bonus||10|
- A maximum of 150 points can be earned in this category toward the 2023 Star Club Trip
- A minimum of 40 points required in this category to qualify for the 2023 Star Club Trip
DISTRIBUTOR SPONSORING POINTS
Earn points each time you sponsor a new Distributor with a $150 or more product order (including Members that become Distributors).
|Distributor Sponsoring Points||Points|
|Sponsor a New Distributor||10|
- If a new Distributor returns their join order or becomes inactivated, the Distributor Sponsoring Points will be removed from this category
- A maximum of 150 points in this category will count toward the 2023 Star Club Trip
- A minimum of 40 points is required in this category to qualify for the 2023 Star Club Trip
PGV GROWTH POINTS
Increase your Personal Group Volume (PGV) over your previous 12-month period PGV Base (January – December 2021) to start earning points toward your trip qualification.
When you increase your total PGV by 25,000 over your PGV Base, you will earn 100 Star Club Trip points. Your PGV is your PGV from January – December 2021, or 24,000, whichever is greater.
|PGV Over Base||Points|
|25,000 Over Base||100|
NEW LEADERS CATEGORY
Earn 50 points for every NEW Business Leader you develop in your Personal Group.
|New Business Leaders||50|
- The New Business Leader must be a new Business Leader who has not held the rank of Director or higher for four consecutive months since January 2020
RANK ADVANCEMENT POINTS
Earn points as you achieve new rank levels.
|Senior Executive Coordinator||145|
|Senior Key Coordinator||210|
|Senior Master Coordinator||275|
|Presidential Master Coordinator||300|
- Achieve Paid‐As Rank and maintain it for three additional consecutive months (a total of four consecutive months)
- Your base Rank is determined by your highest achieved rank held for four consecutive months within the last two incentive years (January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2021)
- Must be Paid As the minimum rank of Director or higher for four consecutive months in 2022 to qualify for the Star Club Trip with points
|Register and attend the 2022 Shaklee Conference||15|
|Place Loyalty Orders monthly||1|
|Earn all 4 Quarterly Incentives||50|
- Conference Registration: Earn 15 points when you register and attend
- Personal Loyalty Point Orders: Earn 1 point for your first Loyalty Order (formerly AutoShip orders) each month (with a maximum of 1 point per month)
Eligible Key Coordinators and higher may qualify for the Star Club Trip under the alternate Leadership Qualifications in lieu of qualifying by points.
- Have at least three Business Leaders in your downline (within six generations), down to and including the next eligible Key Coordinator or higher (but not their downline), who have fully qualified for the Dream Trip.
- Fully qualified means that they have at least 250 incentive points, including at least 40 Star Club Points and 40 Distributor Sponsoring Points, and have been a Paid As Director or higher for at least four consecutive months during the Qualification Period. Remember, once those qualifications have been met, they cannot fall below Director through the month prior to the trip.
- You must personally sponsor a minimum of 2 new Members and 2 new Distributors during the qualification period.
Three fully qualified teams with 250+ Points earn a Star Club Trip for two people in one room (350-point tier).