This is YOUR year. To blow the doors off. To make it happen. To LOVE YOUR LIFE more fully, more deeply, more richly than ever before.
But where do you get started? We’ve got you covered!
Here are the three things to focus on in January that will set you up for making 2018 your best year yet.
*spoiler alert* they’re the things that always help you grow.
Events give you the opportunity to see more people and make a bigger impact than you can through one-to-one conversations alone (although those are awesome too!) And January is resolution time…which means lots of people looking for what Shaklee has to offer!
To help you make the most of your events throughout the month, take advantage of these resources.
EVENT PLANNING/PREP RESOURCES
- Evites: Visit MyShaklee.com (Login Required) and go to My Business>Calendar and Events. Once you schedule your meeting you can then see evite options. The January 6th evites will be at the end of the list. There are also evites with the theme art without the January 6th date for meetings later in the month.
- Follow Up Messages: Visit MyShaklee.com (Login Required) and go to My Business>Share Shaklee>Emails and Campaigns for Emails you can use to thank guests, welcome new Members who join at meetings and welcome new Distributors who join at meetings.
- Event Ideas and Inspiration – Looking for ideas to make the most of your Love Your Life event? Spark your imagination at our #LoveYourLife2018 Pinterest board. And make sure to follow the board to get the latest updates.
- Suggested January Event Flow – Use this suggested event flow to ensure a successful January 6th event.
English | Spanish
- How to Make Your January Meeting a Success – Flyer with tips on how to take succeed before, during and after your January 6th event.
- Tips for Promoting Your January Event in Social – Tips for promoting your January Event in social media.
- YOUTH® Back-of-Hand Demo Info Sheet – Info sheet showing a quick Before and After demo of the YOUTH® products on one hand in pdf format.
English |Spanish | Chinese
- EVENT POSTERS – Series of posters for display at your January Love Your Life events. Sized at 24.5″ x 36.5″ for printing at copy bureau or printer.
Women with Sparklers | Man on Mountaintop | YOUTH Product Collage | Woman Looking in Mirror | Exercise Class with Woman Jumping.
- YOUTH focused presentation
- Healthy Weight & Cleanse focused presentation
Event Reminders/Conversation Starters
General Series of social posts featuring the Love Your Life 2018 theme for Facebook®, Instagram® and Instagram® Stories.
- Work from Anywhere Post: Square | IG Stories
- Share Your Passions Post: Square | IG Stories
- Morning Meetings Post: Square | IG Stories
- Mother and Daughter with Laptop (Version 1): Square | IG Stories
- Mother and Daughter with Laptop (Version 2): Square | IG Stories
- Hanging Out (Version 1): IG Stories
- Hanging Out (Version 2): Square | IG Stories
- Friends : Square | IG Stories
- Enjoy Every Minute: Square | IG Stories
- Crush Your Goals: Square | IG Stories
- Couple on the Beach: IG Stories
- Confident Close Up: Square | IG Stories
- Be a Boss: Square | IG Stories
- 2018 Balloons: Square | IG Stories
Sponsoring is the engine that makes your business go! You're helping more people and you're getting closer to reaching your own goals for your Shaklee business.
To make it even easier for you to have conversations with new people at your events (or just out and about), we're waiving join fees for new Members and new Distributors who join with the purchase of any product! That’s a $19.99 savings that you can extend to new Members and a $49.95 savings you can extend to new Distributors who join between now and January 31st.
Share this Offer
See the Sharing Shaklee section of the My Business Tab of MyShaklee.com (login required) for an email version of each flyer (in the Emails and Campaigns section). Social posts are also in Shaklee Social, also under the Sharing Shaklee section.
Open in the U.S. and Canada from December 27, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. to January 31, 2018 at 9:00 p.m. (PT).
- New Members who join with a product purchase of any amount, Shaklee will waive the $19.95 Membership Fee.
- Shaklee will waive the $49.95 Distributor fee for all New Distributors that launch their Shaklee Business with the purchase of any product.
- Product purchase must be made during join order.
- Current Members can upgrade to a Qualified Distributor on-line with a Success Pack purchase and the Distributor join fee will be waived.
- Eligible on join and Qualified Distributor upgrade orders placed through MyShaklee.com and mobile.
This offer does not apply to join or upgrade orders placed through the Call Center .
The top five New Year's resolutions made every year involve looking or feeling better and this month's product offers meet both needs and more!
Through January 31st we're offering the Shaklee 180 Starter Kit at a special price of $150. The kit gives everything needed for two weeks of the Shaklee 180 program and includes:
- Two 15-serving canisters of Life Energizing Shake™ (Choice of Flavor)
- Shaklee 180 Metabolic Boost* (Bonus 30-Day Supply)
- One Box of Shaklee 180 Snack Bars (Choice of Flavor)
- Vita-Lea® Multivitamin Supplement (Choice of with iron, without iron or gold with K) Bonus 30-Day Supply
Share this offer
- Offer available in the U.S. and Canada from Friday, December 1 at 12:01 a.m. through Wednesday, January 31 at 9:00 p.m. (PT).
- Save over $50 off suggested retail value at Member price of $150 (suggested retail price $206.90).
- Retail value calculation based on sum of suggested retail price of Vita-Lea® with Iron, two Life Energizing Shake® soy 15 serving canisters, Shaklee 180 Snack Bars, and Shaklee 180 Metabolic Boost*.
- Open for purchase to new and existing Members, Distributors, Associates, as well as Business Leaders.
- Free Shaklee Membership with purchase for new people.
- The Shaklee 180 Starter Kit can be added to an AutoShip order, but will not receive an additional AutoShip discount.
- No limit to the number you can order.
- Offer good while supplies last.
Through January 31st first time purchasers of the Advanced Anti-Aging Regimen will get a FREE Radiance C+E ($94 value) when they place the regimen on Autoship.
Share this offer
English (For Facebook/Twitter)
Spanish (For Facebook/Twitter)
Chinese (for WeChat) – Coming soon
Korean (for KaKao Talk) – Coming Soon
YOUTH® Product Sheets
YOUTH® Distributor Information Sheet English
Email Templates (formerly eCards) and Shaklee Social (login required)
Offer is available in the U.S. and Canada from Thursday, August 10 through Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
- Must place order on Autoship to receive Free Radiance C+E. Offer good while supplies last. The Free Radiance C+E offer is so amazing we’re only offering it one time per Member or Distributor ID.
- When you purchase on Autoship through January 31, 2018, you'll get the Free Radiance C+E ($94.15 SRP).
- Open to new and existing Members, Preferred Members, Distributors, Qualified Distributors and Associates.
- Eligible orders must be placed online through MyShaklee.com, Shaklee.com, Shaklee Connect™, mobile and Shaklee PWS. This offer does not apply to orders placed through the Call Center or SBOSS or orders processed as one-time address changes.
- There is no point value (PV) on the free product and the free product can’t be returned for cash or product credit, or exchanged for another product.
PGV+ Challenge | January – March 2018
This year we have some pretty amazing incentive trips – a Caribbean Cruise and a trip to Greece. Wow, right! These trips are so phenomenal, we want to help everyone get a head start on qualifying! So, we're kicking off the New Year with a PGV+ Challenge that will reward all the hard work you put in your business over the next few months.
- Here’s how it works: Earn an additional 10 points in January, February and March when you increase your monthly PGV+ base by 250 or more PV points. This gives you the chance to earn up to 30 additional points towards the 2019 Dream Incentive Trip.
- Who’s eligible:These PGV+ Challenge points are available to all Business Leaders. But if you aren’t a Business Leader yet, good news! Promote to Director this month to become eligible.
- How is the monthly PGV+ base calculated for this incentive?Your monthly PGV+ average is calculated by taking the 2017 PGV+ base and dividing it by 12, or 2000 PGV+, whichever is greater. New Business Leaders will have a default monthly average base of 2000 PGV+. Check out your Dream Tracker on January 17th to see you average monthly PGV+ base.
- How will the PGV+ Challenge points be tracked?These PGV + Challenge points will be added in the MISC Category of your Dream tracker. You’ll see the point in this category displayed in your tracker starting mid-February (for January PV month).
- What is PGV+: PGV+ is the combination of your Personal Group Volume (PGV) PLUS all of the Personal Group Volume (PGV) of your First-Generation Business Leaders (regardless of whether new or existing). *
- Please note:PGV+ Challenge points only count toward the 2019 Dream incentive trip qualification and do not impact your monthly bonus.
*First Generation Leaders who roll up to you do not count unless they were a First-Generation Leader of yours in at least one month during January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.