Health Chats: New Sharing Resource
By popular demand, check out the NEW Shaklee Health Chats! Use them as part of your sharing and sponsoring activities. These chats are informative presentations designed to help you share quick, credible and compliant health content with your Members and prospects.
Health Chats can be given in any format you can think of — including a conference call, a Zoom meeting, via Facebook Live, one-on-one or in a group.
Currently we have Health Chats available for two topics — Heart Health and Healthy Weight. Beginning in March, we’ll release new Health Chat topics each month to coincide with the monthly product focus.
We’re calling these chats for a reason! They are designed to give a succinct (and, dare we say, snappy!) talk covering a timely health topic. The goal is to give the attendee information that empowers them to take charge of their health in that area AND show them how Shaklee can partner with them to do that.
We’re recommending a total running time of 20-30 minutes using the following general format.
|Section||Approximate Running Time||Content|
|#1||7-10 minutes||Set Up Establish Shaklee Difference Credibility|
|#2||7-10 minutes||Share Shaklee Healthprint™ and Health Topic|
|#3||7-10 minutes||Support Testimonials and Stories/2 min each (can be shared by someone on your team or other Shaklee Family member)|
|Close with Call to Action|
To help you invite people to your Health Chats and continue the conversation following the Chat, here are the resources that will be available in your toolkit.
- Invitation Flyer (also available as an eCard)
- Invitation Social Post
- Health Chat Facebook Event Cover
- General Subject Matter Social Posts
- Product Video
- Presentation Slides
- Monthly Product Promotional Offer (will include Flyer and Social post to promote offer)
- Product Resources including Product Sheets, Infographics etc.
In addition to those tools, don’t forget the following resources for monthly product, lifestyle and science content.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind to ensure a compliant and customer-friendly presentation:
- We can make claims about how Shaklee nutritional products affect the structure or function of the body, provided they have scientific substantiation.
- We also can make claims about how Shaklee nutritional products reduce the risk of disease, provided there is a health claim approved by FDA.
- All product claims on Shaklee labels, on the Shaklee website and in Shaklee literature meet these requirements.
Claims to avoid:
- Avoid making any claim that Shaklee nutritional products are useful in the treatment or cure of any disease.
Remember we have a team to support you:
- If you or your health care professional have any questions about Shaklee products, please contact our Product Support Team at 925-734-3638 PT 9am-5 pm or email at FieldComm@Shaklee.com
|February||Heart Health and Healthy Weight|
|June||Healthy Weight (Part 2)|
*Schedule subject to change