This year's Global Conference will be jam-packed with opportunities to learn and grow. Here is a preview of what you'll learn in Vegas this year:
GENERAL SESSION WORKSHOP
9:00 AM – 11:00AM
Learn how to connect with potential customers and business partners in a way that helps create a long-term relationship with Shaklee. Gain confidence in the process of moving with them to place where they can make a decision. Find out about the newest tools and newest products for growing your business.
- Learn how to use social posts to reach out, market your brand and create interest
- Brush up on how to discover your prospects’ needs and how to provide them the right Shaklee solution of business and product
- Learn the latest on sharing the Shaklee opportunity
- Discover the importance of building continual belief in the process
AFTERNOON BREAKOUT WORKSHOPS*
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- NEOPOLITAN BALLROOM: Coordinators and Senior Coordinators
- PALACE BALLROOM: Directors and Senior Directors (Spanish translation provided)
- MILANO BALLROOM: Distributors and Associates
They said yes! Now what? Action Planning Breakout Workshops will focus on the skills necessary to get new people successfully started in their Shaklee Business.
- Learn to enroll and upgrade customers, and sponsor distributors in a duplicatable way that sets people up for long-term success
- Hear how to get people started building business partners, a customer base, and earning $1K per month
- Find out how to advance in rank and help others do the same
- Learn about the exciting new rewards available to those who excel in this process
LEADERSHIP BREAKOUT WORKSHOP
Executive Coordinators and Above
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
In addition to Brendon Burchard’s keynote message, he will lead a high-performance interactive workshop specially designed for Shaklee Executive Coordinators and above.
*Due to limited seating and customization of content, please attend the workshop for your rank only. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.